Each week I read tons of articles from Microsoft and the community. Here are some of them that caught my attention.
Do you like the picture?
This one was taken during my trip to Pisco / Peru.
Hope you enjoy it!
- Announcing Microsoft Endpoint DLP General Availability
- Attack simulation training public preview
- Microsoft Insider Risk Management & Communication Compliance Webinar - New Announcements & Updates
- 7 KEYS TO SECURELY HARDENING MICROSOFT 365 on November 17th by Joel Oleson
- Microsoft Planner AMA on November 17th
- Microsoft 365 Productivity Tips on November 24th with Chritian Buckley & Tom Duff
- The Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference on December 9-11
- STARTING RETENTION BASED ON A DATE COLUMN IN SHAREPOINT ONLINE by Joanne Klein
- 8 Tips for Driving Meaningful Microsoft Teams Adoption by Darrell Webster
- Me Experience in Microsoft Teams using Microsoft Graph Tookit and SPFx by Rabia Williams
- How to Support Manager-Assistant Scenarios in Teams by Tony Redmond
- How to use Tasks in Microsoft Teams (video) by Mike Tholfsen
- A closer look at Insider Risk Management in Microsoft 365 by Albert Hoitingh
- Lifecycle of an item in SharePoint: Where does it go? by Stefanie Bier
- Add emoji to your Channels in Microsoft Teams by Matt Wade