Each week I read tons of articles from Microsoft and the community. Here are some of them that caught my attention.
Do you like the picture?
This one was taken during my trip to Washington / United States.
Hope you enjoy it!
- Free User Management 1 Day Virtual Conference Happens Nov 10th by Brad Sams with Steve Goodman, Todd Klindt, Russell Smith, Darren Mar-Elia, Bob Bobel, Doug Hazelman, and more
- Protect & Externally Share Your Data in Teams, SharePoint, & OneDrive on Nov 10th by Daniel Glenn & Drew Madelung
- Power Automate Mini Summit on Nov 10th by Stephen Siciliano with Laura Rogers, Serge Luca, and Matthias Einig
- M365 Chicago event by Veeam, is Nov 13th with speakers such has Matt Wade & Chris Hoard
- Forms VS D365 Customer Voice – What Is The Difference? by Megan V. Walker
- Microsoft Teams – it’s time to get proactive! by Megan Strant
- The “Five Rules of Fields” for File Server Migrations to Microsoft 365 by Alex Fields
- How to Leave a Microsoft 365 Tenant by Removing Your Guest Account by Tony Redmond
- Links to all Microsoft 365 Admin and user portals by Adam Fowler
- What you need to know about Microsoft Teams Room Systems by Jason Wynn
- Are Change Management / Managers still relevant in Office 365? by Veronique Palmer
- Microsoft Teams Governance Best Practices: Top 15 Points to Consider by Olga Makarova via SalesTim